Monday, June 25, 2007

stocktaking of life...

In last 1 month two of my teachers passed away....the gap in our ages mere 16-18 yrs. I have to take stock of my life too! What i look for in my life, have i got it, have it lived it as i wanted...? For next few years will be dedicated to my childhood dream of PhD, which no longer seems to be a far fetched dream, but ya a costly one:) in terms of precious time...if i look at the hourglass and slipping sand....
i don't regret the life i have lived,............ took lots of chances ...more than i was taught to take, and was enriched experientially due to them. No would not want to change them.
The work? ya i love the possibilities in it, even if it hasn't yet fulfilled all the promises. I haven't yet given up!! I know it will be there for me in my journey...enriching my life. what about other aspects-lifestyle?....of my choice with in my limits! Fulfilling relationships?.....more than enough! lucky to have few very deep relationships in my journey....
then..? ?
but there seems to be something still pending....still i am waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment