Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Disclaimer to Life Itself :)

I wait for time to 'opt out',...
or try to completely get it out of my body, for some time.... at the behest of friends who try to talk it out of u and then like an affectionate mother speak of birds and stories and everything which is supposed to be talked to talk a child out of her fancy ....
Should I write now and postpone the plan to elope away from life and the dryland later....??? ...to a time much later in future.. when there will be no more concerns of greying hair, for we will be celebrating the silver hairs and retirements.

While i didn't give promises ( i don't believe on them)to freinds, i told, i will wait till i can...till i can go on and on...and till that nasty bird and my big boss gives me permission to GO.... take a never ending vacation from this world....
sorry folks... i had to write this disclaimer, for the grasses (pun intended) and trees and every flowing intoxicating stream is sending the inner cloud-messenger every day.. reminding me of that long forgotten love story.... of Krishna and his river and his hills and village....and of snow white palaces of Gods...
well....I might go off any day:)
love to a world, which i touched and which touched me by glances... and we quitely passed each other, and let go.....for our destinations are different!

No comments:

Post a Comment