Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Diamond Sea and Diamond Icebergs!

Sky fascinates me... the expanse, the mysteries...
a feeling that there is much much more than meets my eyes... ... much more beyond my grasp- of my fingers, of my mind!
It gives me a sense of meaning, a sense of hope- an inexpressible joy, belief in existence ... maybe my fantasy, may a truth which i can feel, but can't explain. At any point of time, it gives me an uplift! Even it flows in my concrete existence!
Read few days back about two planets of our solar system, having sea of liquid diamond with floating iceberg of ... diamonds!! That sounds interesting!! OK !! God or the creative principle, has got pretty interesting sense of beauty! what would be the reflections in that sea? whether the sunshine reaches there? or light from other stars? How will it look like?
Not only this, but how does God's 'entire creation' looks like? That which is beyond our reach... of our technology, of our imagination! What exciting possibilities there?
Just the joy of finding one more expression of that light, of that creation, when 'it' thought of expanding, becoming multitude.
They say beyond the beauty of the material, lies the delight of the consciousness, which pervades all of us! How do we bring it here, down, in concrete!! The charm of delight and love here, down!!
A friend was pre-occupied with this sometime back... it has rubbed on to me too!!
Ah! I want to experience 'that' light which has brightness of thousand suns! Again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment