Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who are you?

I noticed some regular visitors from specific locations on this blog (which I have re-activated only a few day back). The feelings I had could be summed up in this quote:

Its so curious... one can resist tears and behave very well in the hardest hours of grief... but then ... someone makes you a friendly sign behind a window or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, or a letter slips from a drawer ... and everything collapses.

- Colette



(This made me write: there is a lot on these pages to know me. I would like to know you 'Dear Visitor'. Honestly it gets unnerving to have a one-sided-intimacy, so any friendly hello is most welcome. Just to re-assure you, I'm generally considered to be a very non-threatening, friendly person... and who knows, we might end up sharing common interests, or even go on to become the best of friends (it has really happened in the past once, although one of my smiling photograph was also there on the blog then ;)

3 comments:

  1. It wasn't me, Jyo.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Joyee :))


    @ Susan... thanks for visiting and leaving a note dear :)
    Some bloggers really get annoyed when someone diligently stalks every post, every day, without having the basic courtesy to leave a note.
    Did we call for it ? ;)
    light
    j

    ReplyDelete