Monday, December 26, 2011

A long awaited transition!

Expecting to reach India next week... How I yearn for this transition.
What am I looking for... well a final leap of fool-of-faith... a conscious creation of everything from scratch. But how? Oh I don't know... but I am hoping for a culmination of all what I have been, lived through, learned, believed, stood up for ... everything! There is a feeling as if every drop of my existence lived till date for this phase... a sense of celebration for burning all bridges ... a mad joy about things to come :)
But may be, its just a sense of home coming for someone without a home :))

1 comment:

  1. I had read it ... not once, but twice...i even compared every written word with the feelings I had while returning to India 3.5 yrs back...

    ReplyDelete